Thursday, February 19, 2009

An update, I guess

I've been in a stage recently of putting my life in to perspective. Thinking about what I'm doing and where I'm headed. I graduate from high school in May, which I'm hoping will be the beginning of the next chapter of my life. Less of a chapter, more like another volume of the series of my life. 

To be honest, I've been stressed about a lot of things. Things such as: leaving the school I've been at for 14 years, starting college, letting go of relationships that need to be gone, making new friendships, getting a new car, and making enough money to get by this next year. 

In the next couple of months, here is what's ahead of me:

-New car- I decided yesterday, after the repairman looked at my car, it's not worth fixing.
-Getting another job to pay a car payment. 
-Getting prepared for my 1 and 1/2 month long tour this summer. This also includes: finishing recording, printing more CDs, making T-shirts and stickers, and getting money to eat.
-Graduating and final assignments for school. 

There's a lot more things I'm forgetting, but I'm just praying for guidance. 

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2009 10:34 PM, Blogger Michael said...

As a thought, you can get a SmartCar for as low as $12,000 these days.

Also, how much do your CDs go for?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home