Sunday, January 04, 2009

So this is the new year...

...and I have no resolution. 

This is going to be a very interesting year for me. As a student, I usually view "years" based on the school season, but now I'm taking time to view things in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

This year, I graduate high-school, start college, move out, change schools for the first time, and turn 19. This is one of the most significant years in someone's life. (But I've only lived for 18 years so I really don't anything about the significance of years). 

Anyway, this year is going to be big, but for the first time in a while, I didn't really come up with any new resolutions. 

I guess I could start working out, but I don't really want to. 

I could spend less money on coffee, but I really like coffee. 

I could save to buy a new car. But for now, my car works.

I have no resolution, but I'm not sure if I think that's so bad. 

2 Comments:

At 1/05/2009 11:31 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I think it would be funny if you started working out. Not in an insulting way, just funny.

 
At 1/06/2009 10:14 AM, Blogger Spencer said...

Haha. I used to work out a little bit. I went through a phase. I think I stopped because I felt like it was such a meat-head thing to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home