Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well...Merry Christmas

I don't really have much to say but, Merry Christmas. This is a great, but stressful time of the year and I guess I'm ready for it to be over. I guess I'll just share what I've been up to. 

Currently Reading (In order of how much I've actually been "reading" them:

-Simple Spirituality by Christopher L. Heuretz
-Speaker For The Dead by Orson Scott Card
-Jesus For President by Shane Claiborne
-Soul Graffiti by Mark Scandrette
-Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury 

Listening To: 
Chris McLeod, Television Dreams
Lovedrug, The Sucker Punch Show

Drinking: 
Rwandan and Guatemalan brews from Shades of Brown

There is my life in about 10 lines. 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12/21/2008 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a good life. reading good things, listening to good things, drinking good things. a life filled with cheer.

 
At 12/23/2008 9:33 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Books on spirituality, Orson Scott Card, indie music, and Shades of Brown. Sounds like fun stuff.

 
At 12/24/2008 9:04 AM, Blogger Monk-in-Training said...

A good and full life, my friend.

Have you ever read Terry Pratchett?

 
At 12/28/2008 7:40 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

I have not, but I have heard of him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home