Thursday, December 04, 2008

Selah

Here I am, almost midnight, eating a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and drinking a glass of milk. I just finished one of the most busy days of my life, including school, two rehearsals and a show. 

And I can't leave out the fact that I have to be at school tomorrow at 730, have a music rehearsal, then performance, then perform a play that I am in, have a play practice, go to work, go to my friends housewarming party and play a show later that night. 

However, Saturday, I have to get up early, run sound for a play rehearsal, spend the afternoon setting up for church, and then perform the final and main performance of the play. 

But at least Sunday I get to arrive at my parents church at 8, practice, and play. Then, we have a family Christmas picture and I get to spend the rest of the day making a project. And wake up Monday, and start all over. 

The best part is, I am completely relaxed. I am one who is known to stress about things, but today (it's almost tomorrow), I am taking time to breathe, at least enough time to read a blog. I am learning to be still when I need it the most. 

Goodnight. 

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2008 10:39 AM, Blogger Randall Weiss said...

I breathed once.

 
At 12/06/2008 1:19 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Poor Spencer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home