Monday, February 02, 2009

I want to survive 2012...or at least this week.

Michael told me to write something. I thought about it and had nothing to say, but then I saw something about "Survive 2012". I heard something about this the other day and didn't think it was anything, but I saw something about it on the MySpace home page. Apparently, there's an old Mayan prophesy that the world will end on December 21st, 2012. 

Maybe the Charismatic Christians weren't/aren't so crazy after all with all this stuff about how we are the last generation that will live. 

Wait....no they're still crazy. Anyway, here's the link. 

On the other hand, this last week was probably the weirdest week of my life. This is no exaggeration. I won't go into detail, because a lot of it is much too personal to just put out online, but Sunday to Sunday last week to yesterday was ridiculous, and just....weird. All sorts of things happened. 

Seriously. I wrote everything down in detail yesterday so I'll remember it for the rest of my life. 


4 Comments:

At 2/02/2009 4:50 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, apparently scientists have found a meteor coming towards Earth that will hit at or around 2012. Friggin' Mayans, man. Personally, I just want to survive past June, when the LHC comes back online.

 
At 2/04/2009 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, the good news is since the world will end then, we don't have to worry about things like conservation... or loving each other... or anything really. my own personal salvation is in tact and that's all i'm really worried about. good luck to the rest of you.

 
At 2/06/2009 5:20 AM, Blogger Monk-in-Training said...

So.. are there Christian circles taking this 2012 thing seriously?

And Chris, I totally get that. lol

 
At 2/06/2009 12:41 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

Well, I've been hearing a lot of Christians lately saying that we are the last generation. I think because of the war stuff going on, the economical downfall, etc.

I haven't heard any Christians jump on with the 2012 thing, but I've heard it from others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home