Monday, August 07, 2006

In Sickness and In Health...and then a weird dream

Pretty catchy title huh? But this first half is actually just about sickness. I've got a virus of some kind. I think I got it from my sister who just hugs me too much. I rarely get sick. Yesterday I threw up for the first time since November of 99'. I was able to eat some food today and let it settle which is good but I still am congested and don't feel well.

Okay, Now I want to go a totally different direction from the beginning of the post and tell you about a dream I had last Saturday (Not two days ago the one before). That night a lot of the people from Saturday Night went out to celebrate Zach's birthday and a lot of them were in my dream. (If you don't go to SN you won't understand who any of these people are)

So most of the dream was about me living with Josiah and Chris. I remember it was boring living with them because they just played Scrabble all day and I had to wake them up every morning to take me to school. But I remember going with them to Saturday Night and afterwards all the people went out to a bar to celebrate my birthday. So we were all having fun sitting around a table except for everyone was doing wired things...Like Liz was sitting at the table and kept turning into Kate....And then back into herself. It was strange. Then we all started ordering drinks and because of my youngness I was just like "I'll just have a coke." And then Josiah was said, "Dude get a beer." I was trying to explain to him that I wasn't old enough, but he was like "I'll buy you a beer." So they gave me a beer and I took a drink, and it tasted like apple juice! So I had like four beers and it was fun. But then at the end of the dream Chris was yelling at me for some reason I don't know. But it was great.

I think that all came from that day I was joking with Chris about how it would be funny if I lived with them. And that night everyone went out for Zach's birthday. But I really don't know where the apple juice beer came in other than I drink a lot of apple juice.

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Brad said...

Hey Spencer...

Neat post. Well, at least in your dreams when you go to bars you go to Christian bars. Now, there's a ministry opportunity for ya.

bs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home